events, campaigns & more Sign Up
DEBRA Ireland is dedicated to driving and supporting research into effective treatments for EB.
We do this by:
- Supporting national research into EB, through the UCD Charles Institute of Dermatology, and providing evidence to support advocating for better EB services.
- Advocating and supporting research for rare diseases in Ireland.
- Funding international research to understand EB and develop potential treatments.
- Communicating progress in research to our families living with EB.
- Driving the development of an Irish and international EB patient registry.
- Keeping the patients at our core by promoting patient and public involvement in EB research.