See the wild side of Kerry!
If you’re looking for a real challenge this year then join DEBRA Ireland for a unique and unforgettable experience. Get to see some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery that will take you to parts of Kerry not listed in any guide book.
Walk, jog or run 25km a day over two or three days.
How to Enter
This challenge is open to both runners and walkers. To enter competitively excellent fitness is needed however average fitness is all you need to complete this challenge. Register as an individual or get your friends or work colleagues to join you. Simply fill in the online registration form below.
We will provide:
• Accommodation for both Friday and Saturday night
• A discounted room rate for anyone wishing to stay Thursday or Sunday night
• All meals and snacks from Friday lunch to Sunday dinner
• Transport to and from the route each day
• Celebratory dinner, prize giving and after party
• Great team prizes
• Free Physiotherapy services each day
Cost of Entry: Registration Fee: €70 (goes towards costs of the challenge) Sponsorship: €580
Fundraising is easy: Below are just some of the easy ways you can fundraise!
- Ask your friends (MyCharity/sponsorship card/ facebook)
- Local Collection (Bag pack/Church gate or public collection)
- Host your own event (Quiz/Dinner night/cake sale/coffee morning/ raffle)
For more information please contact Susan on 01 412 6924 or email [email protected]