- Post a cheque, postal order or bank draft to: DEBRA Ireland, Butterfly Cottage, 8 Clanwilliam Terrace, Grand Canal Quay, Dublin 2. Please include your details so we can thank you!
- Credit transfer – AIB
sort code: 93-10-98
(please include your details on the lodgment form)
- Donate by credit card over the phone. You can call us during office hours (9am – 5pm Mon – Fri) on 01 412 6924 to make a credit card donation. You can fax your details to us on 01 633 5104 to make a credit card donation.
- Donate to DEBRA Ireland in lieu of flowers or a gift If you would like to donate to DEBRA Ireland in lieu of flowers for a funeral or a gift for a special occasion please phone us on 01 412 6924 for more details.
- Give as you earn If your employer operates a payroll-giving scheme, you can make a donation to Debra Ireland straight from your salary. Remember that if you donate over €250 or more to Debra Ireland you can enable us to claim back tax on your donation. If there is no such scheme in operation at your place of work, you could suggest that one could be introduced.
- Donate your time to the charity by volunteering (click through to volunteer reg form)