Kerry Challenge – Friday 19th & Saturday 20th June 2015
See the wild side of Kerry!
If you’re looking for a real challenge this year then join DEBRA Ireland for a unique and unforgettable experience. Get to see some of Ireland’s most spectacular scenery that will take you to parts of Kerry not listed in any guide book. The Challenge takes place from Friday 19th June until Sunday 21st June in Dingle, Co Kerry. Walk, jog or run 25km a day over two days.
EARLY BIRD OFFER €599 instead of €650 (Ends 31st Jan)
Get Registered Now!! Places on the Kerry Challenge sell out fast – so get registering today.
The cost of the weekend is €650*
*€650 = €250 for accommodation, meals and guide costs
*€400 goes to DEBRA Ireland
Many participants choose to pay the costs themselves and fundraise the donation of €400.
Registration Fee: €70 (to secure your place) Balance:
EARLY BIRD OFFER €529 (to be with DEBRA before 12th June)
Cost of Entry Includes:
- Fantastic weekend away with amazing people
- Great CRAIC in the best pubs in Dingle
- Two nights accommodation in the 4* Dingle Skelligs Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday night
- Transport to and from the route each day
- On site physiotherapy
- Celebratory prize giving dinner and party on Saturday night
- Discounted accommodation on offer to anyone staying Thursday night
Fundraising is easy: Below are just some of the easy ways you can fundraise!
- Ask your friends (MyCharity/sponsorship card/ facebook)
- Local Collection (Bag pack/Church gate or public collection)
- Host your own event (Quiz/Dinner night/cake sale/coffee morning/ raffle
More fundraising tips here
For more information please contact 01 412 6924 or email [email protected]