events, campaigns & more Sign Up
What is EB?
- EB = Epidermolysis Bullosa. A severe rare genetic skin blistering condition.
- EB = Extraordinary Butterflies. EB skin is as fragile as the wings of a butterfly.
- EB = Endless Blistering. Even gentle skin contact causes devastating wounds.
- EB = Excruciating Bandaging. When dressings stick, the skin often comes away too.
- EB = Exhausting Battle. There is no cure and a high risk of developing aggressive skin cancer.
EB = the worst disease you’ve never heard of.