New Job! DEBRA International – Senior Marketing and Communications Executive
DEBRA International – Senior Marketing and Communications Executive (Healthcare, Research, Non-Profit)
Position: Senior Marketing and Communications Executive – 18 month contract
Location: London, DEBRA UK – Crowthorne or DEBRA Ireland – Dublin 2
Salary: Circa £27,000 (£45,000 FTE)
Hours: 21 Hours (3 days per week)
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer – DEBRA International
Closing date: 31st March 2014
DEBRA International is the worldwide alliance of Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) patient support groups, working in over 40 countries and growing.
The aims of the organisation are to enable people with EB and their organisations to work together to maximise quality of life and to promote the development of effective treatments for the condition as quickly as possible.
DEBRA UK is coordinating recruitment for this role on their behalf.
DEBRA International is seeking a talented marketing professional to devise and lead its marketing and communications activities.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing and managing the DEBRA International brand – communicating the role of the consortium to member organisations, stakeholders and the general public;
- Implementing DEBRA International marketing and communications strategies;
- Fostering cooperation between member organisations and facilitating a collaborative approach;
- Creating and maintaining a marketing toolkit and communications archive;
- Mentoring member organisations in their marketing and communications activities;
- Maintaining regular communications with all stakeholders through a variety of channels;
- Leading an international campaign for EB Awareness week;
- International travel will be required.
Essential Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate will be a proven marketing executive/manager with excellent communication skills and a track record in delivering high quality marketing material.
You will be able to build good relationships both internally throughout the organisation and externally to wider networks and other stakeholders.
You will be degree level educated with a qualification with a science or marketing background, or have strong relevant experience.
Full job description: Follow this link
To Apply: If you are enthusiastic about the contribution you could make, please email [email protected] with a copy of your most recent CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you could make a valuable contribution to our organisation.
More information: Please contact Avril Kennan on (01) 412-6924 or [email protected]