events, campaigns & more Sign Up
Nothing can quite prepare you for the Kerry Challenge, until you have actually experienced it.
Think of a great big Irish wedding, with singing and craic until the early hours. Throw in some mountains and some breath-taking scenery not listed in any guidebook. Add to that the luxurious surroundings of the 4 star Dingle Skelligs Hotel, which you will call home for three days. On top of this you, will be served amazing food, great pints of Guinness and of course some of the legendary Dingle Gin. Put all of this together and you will get a sense of how unforgettable this weekend challenge really is. When you sign up for the Kerry Challenge we take care of everything! You will want to leave your phone off and just immerse yourself in the beautiful natural surroundings of Kerry.
The Kerry Challenge weekend is suitable for all ages, all you need is a good pair of walking boots (or trail runners if you choose to run) and a reasonable level of fitness. On Friday and Saturday, we will have two fully marked routes that will immerse you in the depths of the stunning Dingle Peninsula. The routes are along quiet country boreens, forest trails, beaches and high mountain tracks. Expect to be walking between 5 and 7 hours each day with plenty of climbing! On the Sunday, there is an optional guided walk.
- Two nights’ accommodation in the luxurious Dingle Skelligs Hotel
- Three days of beautiful scenic routes, marshalled and flagged by Adventure.ie – experts in challenge events since 1999
- All meals from first challenge Friday to last challenge Sunday
- Celebratory prize giving dinner and party on Saturday night
- Transport to and from the route each day
- On site physiotherapy
- Unforgettable weekend where you get to meet some amazing people