events, campaigns & more Sign Up
Kerry Challenge – Conditions of Entry
By clicking the submit button below, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- I must pay a registration fee of €70 per person. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- I must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- I understand that the objective is to raise as much sponsorship as possible for DEBRA Ireland with the minimum amount being €580.
- If unable to meet the sponsorship requirements I may forfeit my place on the Challenge by June 5th, after this date I agree to cover my costs for the event that the charity incurred.
- All funds raised should be made payable to DEBRA Ireland in addition to the registration fee.
- If I have a medical condition that could be affected by serious trekking or if I am over 60, I must get written clearance from my doctor prior to taking part.
- I confirm that my general state of health and fitness is adequate and that I take full responsibility for myself.
- All instructions given to me on the Challenge must be observed for my own safety and success of the event.
- Under the Data Protection Act I may let DEBRA Ireland know if I do not want any information on future challenges & the work of DEBRA Ireland.
- I understand DEBRA Ireland may use photographs of me for promotional purposes in any type of media including website. I understand that I will not be paid for this authorisation.
- The charity/organisers reserve the right to change the route and/or the location of the challenge as necessary.
- If paying by credit card I authorise DEBRA Ireland to debit my credit card for the amount indicated by me on this form.
- I hereby certify that the information provided by me on this form is to the best of my knowledge true and correct. I understand that if any of the information provided by me on this form is found to be false, I risk losing my place on the Kerry Challenge
- I hereby apply to take part in Kerry Challenge and undertake to abide by the ‘Conditions of Entry’ of the challenge. I will not hold DEBRA Ireland or any of their volunteers / employees / agents / sub-contractors responsible for any injury, accident, loss or damage to person or property during the course of the event.
Places sell out fast – so register today.
Raise a minimum of €650 to help DEBRA Ireland maintain vital services for people with EB.
Registration Fee: €70 (non-refundable deposit)
Balance: €580 (required before 1st May 2019)