events, campaigns & more Sign Up
Wicklow Mountains 10km – Conditions of Entry
By clicking the submit button below, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- I must pay a registration fee of €80 per person. This is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- I must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- I understand that this is a fundraising event with the objective to raise as much sponsorship as possible for DEBRA Ireland. I will bring any further funds raised with me on the day.
- All funds raised should be made payable to DEBRA Ireland.
- If I have a medical condition that could be affected by mountain running or if I am over 60, I must get written clearance from my doctor prior to taking part.
- I confirm that my general state of health and fitness is adequate and that I take full responsibility for myself.
- All instructions given to me on the Challenge must be observed for my own safety and success of the event.
- Under the Data Protection Act I may let DEBRA Ireland know if I do not want any information on future challenges & the work of DEBRA Ireland.
- I understand DEBRA Ireland may use photographs of me for promotional purposes in any type of media including website. I understand that I will not be paid for this authorisation.
- The charity/organisers reserve the right to change the route and/or the location of the challenge as necessary.
- I authorise DEBRA Ireland to debit my credit card for the amount indicated by me on this form.
- I hereby certify that the information provided by me on this form is to the best of my knowledge true and correct. I understand that if any of the information provided by me on this form is found to be false, I risk losing my place on the DEBRA Ireland Wicklow Mountains 10km.
- I apply to take part in the DEBRA Ireland 10km and undertake to abide by the ‘Conditions of Entry’ of the challenge. I shall not hold DEBRA Ireland or any of their volunteers/employees/agents/sub-contractors responsible for any injury, accident, loss or damage to person or property during the course of the event.