events, campaigns & more Sign Up
21-27 OCT 2019
What is EB?
- EB = Epidermolysis Bullosa. A severe rare genetic skin blistering condition.
- EB = Extraordinary Butterflies. EB skin is as fragile as the wings of a butterfly.
- EB = Endless Blistering. Even gentle skin contact causes devastating wounds.
- EB = Excruciating Bandaging. When dressings stick, the skin often comes away too.
- EB = Exhausting Battle. There is no cure and a high risk of developing aggressive skin cancer.
- EB = the worst disease you’ve never heard of.
Our patients are incredible. Not only do they live with the constant pain that EB brings but they are also some of the most inspiring people you will ever know.