By taking part in the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon on Sunday, June 4th you can also help raise funds for DEBRA Ireland, so we can continue to transform the lives of people living with EB, through care, research, and advocacy.
Signing up is easy, just follow these steps:
- Register to take part by going to the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon website to get your number.
- Set up your (see steps below)
- Send us an email to [email protected] with a link to your iDonate page and let us know so we can send you out your DEBRA Ireland t-shirt and show your support. In your email, please include the following information:
- Last Name
- T-shirt size
How to set up your iDonate page?
- Visit iDonate.ie
- On the upper right-hand side corner, click on “Start a Fundraiser”
- Type in DEBRA Ireland in the “Who are you fundraising for?” box.
- Define your fundraising target
- You can add in photos and personalise as you want.
Once approved, you can share the link to your friends and family and encourage people to support you across your social media platforms.
As DEBRA Ireland is a registered charity with iDonate all the funds raised through your page will be transferred directly to us, so you don’t need to worry about lodging or transferring your fundraising.