Working with the charity DEBRA Ireland is the ideal way to achieve your CSR goals.
DEBRA Ireland offers you the opportunity to partner with a charity:
- That works on behalf of those living with what must be the most painful and challenging condition a baby can be born with
- Who dreams of making it possible for a child born with EB to live their life free of daily pain and the fear of a premature death
- Who has grown from a tiny family support group in 1988 to a key player internationally in the drive for researching into treatments and cures for EB
- Who provides essential family support and practical ways to make life a little easier for those affected by EB
- Who has successfully partnered with companies and employees in developing a range of events and challenges
- Who takes pride in building a strong and responsive relationship with our corporate partners
DEBRA Ireland is largely self funded, receiving only 8% of funds from statutory sources on a grant application basis. By working with DEBRA Ireland, you can be assured that your contribution is vitally important to the continuance of our work.
There are many ways in which we work with our corporate partners and these include:
- Sponsorship of an event or a project
- Gifts in Kind
- Tax Efficient Giving
- Charity of the Year
- Supporting staff initiatives
- Facilitating the marketing of events or fundraising items through company channels
- Payroll Giving
Current Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Sponsorship of our challenge events (Kerry & West Coast Challenges, Half Marathons and our Treks)
- Butterfly Day 2010
- Golf Classic 2010
- Women’s Mini-Marathon
- Newsletter, website, e-zine
By sponsoring a DEBRA Ireland event or initiative, you will gain increased brand awareness, increase the market for your product or service and build staff satisfaction. Additionally, DEBRA Ireland will work to provide publicity opportunities and coverage for our sponsors if required.
The Corporate Support we have received recently has ranged from being the chosen charity to Gifts in Kind and has included support from:
- EIQA Awards
- Ulster Bank
- Pay Pal
- Tipperary Water
- Jaffa Cakes
Our office in Dublin provides patient support to families affected by EB nationwide and we fund research in University College Galway and Trinity College Dublin as well as Queen Mary Hospital, London and Stanford, USA. Our research includes work on the development of therapies for wound healing and skin cancer.
There are many ways in which your company and your staff can benefit from a relationship with DEBRA Ireland. By creating the relationship that best fits your goals, requirements and resources we can create a positive result for both the charity and your company.
To learn more call DEBRA Ireland today on 01-4126924 and ask to speak to the Fundraising Team.